Dell 510m & HP P1102w printer

Hello 2 u all,

I have one stubborn problem...
Tried to install printer on my Debian lenny Linux 5.0. Due to reason that Hplip that is supporting HP P1102w printer is not included in standard lenny package I have downloaded it from HP site and follow instructions for installation but without success. I have tried to make it working over WiFi (i.e. Jet Direct , DEVICE URI: hp:/net/HP_LaserJet_Professional_P1102w?zc=NPIEEE57C).
If someone have experience with this problem I would be very grateful.

BR Vladan