Re: Battery monitor tools?

On 04/20/2010 01:40 AM, Simon Chen wrote:
I may be a light debian user. 'Cause i simply use GNOME power manager as battery tool, supposed to be the default power manager in GNOME. I think it is kind of dull. I've found battery using up much more quickly under debian than it under windows(yes, i'm using a dual-booting laptop).

So, is this just because i choosed a unsuitable tool? Or it has any other reason. In the comparison mentioned above, I was doing some file work and/or running emacs

This is mostly due to Micro$oft signing contracts with hardware vendors, not with the quality of the Linux kernel.
Also, please do not top-post. Thank you. :-)