[SOLVED] Re: [Fwd: install Lenny on ASUS A8JM ?]

Klistvud a écrit :
Dne, 26. 11. 2010 07:23:48 je fred napisal(a):
Thanks for all replies, especially to Klistvud. Have enabled Squeeze repo and install Qbittoorent like a breeze !

Glad it worked. As other respondents pointed out, though, this quick-and-dirty method will disable updates for qbittorrent. On the other hand, nothing prevents you from repeating it, say 6 months from now, allowing qbittorrent to update.
You're right, but when the tool works fine, do we NEED to update ? ;-))

But 6 months from now everybody will be on Squeeze anyhow, I guess ...
Have heard that, it's really quick no ? Means, Lenny take more time to come IIRC

This can be marked as "resolved" if it's done here (don't know how to do that, nor if it's possible)

Rewriting the subject line (as I did) should suffice.
Thanks for that tip Klistvud

Debian ROCKS !!

That's why we use it.
+1 !