[SOVED] Re: [Fwd: install Lenny on ASUS A8JM ?]

Dne, 26. 11. 2010 07:23:48 je fred napisal(a):
Thanks for all replies, especially to Klistvud. Have enabled Squeeze repo and install Qbittoorent like a breeze !

Glad it worked. As other respondents pointed out, though, this quick-and-dirty method will disable updates for qbittorrent. On the other hand, nothing prevents you from repeating it, say 6 months from now, allowing qbittorrent to update.

But 6 months from now everybody will be on Squeeze anyhow, I guess ...

This can be marked as "resolved" if it's done here (don't know how to do that, nor if it's possible)

Rewriting the subject line (as I did) should suffice.

Debian ROCKS !!

That's why we use it.

--
Cheerio,