Re: broadcom-sta-source driver problem

>On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr> wrote:
>
>I am not really good with broadcom wireless, but as far as I remember, you
>have to have a firmware to install, using bcm43xx-fwcutter.
>Hum... dont get mad at me if I am wrong

I second this.  I am supporting 3 friends' Dells with b43-fwcutter: Inspiron 5100, 8600, and Mini 10v.  Haven't messed with the Broadcom drivers/firmware as b43-fwcutter works great.  Just my own experience, might be worth giving it a try.  Your wifi card is supported by b43 http://wiki.debian.org/bcm43xx#supported-b43.

Good luck,
Mark