Re: what laptop to buy

Yes, thanks for sharing.

I'm going to increase my budget by $800, and get a Lenovo thinkpad
X200. Anyone got one of these, what do you think of it?

I found it on amazon for $1100, which I could probably get shipped out
here to Australia by a third party, for under au$1300, in total
costs. However, Amazon says I will void my manufacturer's warranty if I
export it out of the US... Can anyone offer any advice or will I just
have to pay Au$2,000 to buy one locally?

Thanks!
Dan