Re: Dell or HP laptop with excellent support to Linux (Debian)

Dell Latitude Laptops seem to work with current Linux Distributions out
of the box (at least the Dell Latitude E6500, which even has GPS. I read
this in the user comments on the DELL website).

I bought a Lenovo T500 recently (1249 €). Everything works out of the
box, except the internal UMTS-Modem and the fingerprint reader. Both
will work, I believe, once I find the time to dig into it.

   Sebastian