re: Dell or HP laptop with excellent support to Linux (Debian)

G'day,

My name is Alexander Kapshuk.

I am looking to purchase a Dell laptop with excellent Linux support (Debian Lenny).

Here are the specifications I am after:

CPU = Inter Core 2 Duo;

RAM = 3GB or 4GB;

Graphics Card = NVIDIA GeForce;

Hard Drive = 250GB or 320GB;

With a webcam;

With a card reader;

Wi Fi: anything but Broadcom (i was told Broadcom Wi Fi has a lousy Linux support, correct me if I'm wrong);

I would appreciate it if somebody would recommend a model of a DELL laptop that meets the specs above or similar as this is going to be a considerable investment for me and I want to make sure that the laptop I end up buying has very good Linux support.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you that would care to respond at your convenience.

Thanking you all in advance

Alexander Kapshuk.