Re: Wireless Card Atheros AR5007EG - does it work in Debian?

nvangogh wrote:
Hi all, I was trying to connect to the net through my laptop's wireless
device. The wireless network adapter is as stated in the heading.

It does not work out of the box in debian - is there a driver to support
this device? It works in windows which came pre-installed.

Any help one please?

Thanks for the advice everyone.
The ath5k driver comes with the latest kernels. So to hopefully simplfy thing i am upgrading my kernel now & hope that the wireless will work out of the box...