Re: Touchpad middle-click

http://www.felipe-alfaro.org/blog/2008/10/11/scrolling-with-the-thinkpads-trackpoint-in-ubuntu-810-intrepid/

>--
>Rasmus Toftdahl Olesen <halfdan@halfdans.net>
>halfdans.net

Unfortunately that didn't work for me. Any other ideas?? In any cause I
think a bug report should be made. The problem probably exists in all
synaptics users so if someone installs squeeze he won't be able to use
his touchpad properly. Do you agree?

Cheers,
John