From: Robert Domby <rdomby@yahoo.com>
Subject: HP laptop
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 6:42 PM

I have benn using   Debian 5  on my desktop since its release,& I love it.

I recently bought a   HP laptop model  G60=243CL and installed  Debian 5 on it. It dual boots with Vista. Both systems work fine.   My problem is on the Debian  the wireless does not work. The wireless device is not even detected. How do I go about fixing.

Robert S Domby Jr
rdomby@yahoo.com