Re: Sharp Zaurus: Cannot configure touchscreen

Axel Allende Lira wrote
Hi, all.

I got a Sharp Zaurus SL-C3200 PDA with a debootstrapped lenny installation. I'm using the 2.6.26 kernel from http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/2008/ipk/glibc/armv5te/machine/spitz/ and also all the modules from there (packed all of them together in a single .deb). I installed libts0 and libts-bin from the armel lenny repository, and ran ts_calibrate:

# ts_calibrate
ts_open: No such file or directory

Running ts_test, I found out that it looks for /dev/touchscreen/ucb1x00, which I don't have. By the other hand, I have /dev/input/event0, 1 and 2. I also edited /etc/ts.conf, commented the "module_raw input" line and uncommented "module_raw corgi", which I heard that also works for the C3x00 series.
Can anyone help me here?
Thanks in advance.

Axel Lira.

Allow me to answer to my own question: in my ~/.profile file, I had to add the following:

export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event2

This got the touchscreen working on ts_calibrate, and on x-window. Though only by running startx. Xdm nor gdm could detect it. Well, I suppose I can just put su -c user startx on rc.local...

Regards

Axel Lira