Re: URGENT - v5.0.0 amd64 (stable): Broadcom 4321AG Wi-Fi adapter not detected

Hi,

IMHO the kernel should support your card directly, the module b43
http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/b43
and with ndiswrapper here is an nice howto:
http://penkin.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/ubuntu-804-broadcom-wireless/