RE: URGENT - v5.0.0 amd64 (stable): Broadcom 4321AG Wi-Fi adapter not detected

As of this moment, I am now thoroughly annoyed, as when I execute the
following as root:

	EXCALIBUR:/home/DRIVER# apt-get install ndiswrapper-utils-1.9
ndiswrapper-common

This is the result:

	Reading package lists... Done
	Building dependency tree
	Reading state information... Done
	E: Couldn't find package ndiswrapper-utils-1.9

I tried to find these files in Aptitude, but they were not listed, and then
the command

	dpkg -S ndiswrapper

Which I discovered was the CORRECT format, indicated that no packages by
this name were installed on my computer.

So, how do I REALLY fix this issue, and if I need to download another file
from the internet for this, please just send me a URL for it, as I currently
have to work around thru Windows Vista; which is the absolute worst OS I've
ever had to use, and I'd really like to get Linux running properly so I can
forget about it!

~John Wesley Cooper