Re: URGENT - v5.0.0 amd64 (stable): Broadcom 4321AG Wi-Fi adapter not detected

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 03:07:09PM -0700, John Wesley Cooper wrote:
> Hello,

Hi!

> I have recently installed Debian Linux
> v5.0.0 on my amd64 processor laptop computer.  Unfortunately, the

Ah.  Not to fret, we'll have you running shortly.  We need more
information, though.  Please post make and model of said computer, and we
can more accurately point you in the right direction.

> Additionally, my next semester of online courses begins in a week, so I
> really need a solution right away!

Yup.  Let's get cracking.

--
Dave