Re: URGENT - v5.0.0 amd64 (stable): Broadcom 4321AG Wi-Fi adapter not detected

I heard you must use this NdisWrapper to get work that hardware
(http://wiki.debian.org/NdisWrapper)

WEP is deprecated on Lenny 5.0 for Wifi. You must use WPA-PSK (http://wiki.debian.org/WiFi/HowToUse#wpa_supplicant)

Hope it helps.

John Wesley Cooper wrote:
Hello,

My name is John Wesley Cooper, and I have recently installed Debian Linux
v5.0.0 on my amd64 processor laptop computer.  Unfortunately, the
installation apparently did not detect my Broadcom 4321AG Wi-Fi adaptor, and
thus I am unable to connect to my 128 bit WEP encrypted wireless network.
Therefore, I need to know where I might find the necessary device driver
hardware, and then how I can set up the system to connect to the my router.
Additionally, my next semester of online courses begins in a week, so I
really need a solution right away!

~John Wesley Cooper

   "You don't know where your shadow will fall",
        Somebody.-
 Ing. Olaf Reitmaier Veracierta <olafrv@gmail.com>
 http://olafrv.googlepages.com (Personal Webpage)
 http://olafrv.blogspot.com (Technical Blog)