Re: Madwifi resume not resuming

Paul Johnson wrote:

> One thing that I discovered with the new college term is that resuming
> after suspend is really hit or miss.  When it works, it works alright.
> NetworkManager is a little slow to recover if I don't remember to
> disable networking first.  MadWifi itself doesn't seem to want to resume
> if I don't remember to disable networking in NetworkManager first.

I've kind of worked around the problem with a shell script, though I
would love to know how to solve this one once and for all.  I've
attached the script.
#!/bin/bash

sudo rmmod ath_pci
sleep 5
sudo modprobe ath_pci
sleep 5
sudo /etc/init.d/network-manager restart
sleep 5
sudo /etc/init.d/network-manager-dispatcher restart