Re: battery status not show in fvwm-crystal in lenny

What about the physical status of the battery as it has five bars on
it, when you press this it should tell you how much if any power is
left on the battery. Maybe your battery has gone to a better place,
and in which case you should call dell and if it is within a year they
will replace your battery.