battery status not show in fvwm-crystal in lenny

I reinstalled debian lenny on my dell vostro 1400-n recently and I
didn't select "laptop" base system initially, after I configured X and
installed fvwm-crystal, I found I can see cpu temporature and cpu freq
in default with acpi receipe, however, battery status didn't show at
all, I think I forgot to install some packages because it worked
before I reinstalled it. anybody has the idea of the package name?

Thanks a lot
Jerry