Re: CPU temp?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
What could explain the differences between these reported temperatures?

Also, am I to believe that "crit = +100.0°C" means that the CPU can
get up to 100 degrees before damage? This is an Intel CoreDuo
processor, and my experience with Intels is that they break around 80
degrees. Though I've actually gotten an AMD well up over 100 degrees
by accident once, and it still runs fine, but I'm very suspicious that
an Intel would survive that.

Dotan Cohen

http://tinyurl.com/66d9hh
More than you want to know about your chip. Just have to find it. Robert