Re: LILO on a TOSHIBA Laptop Satellite A200 problems with SCSI-disk ?

Thanks!
After trying several other methods (querying the whole 'www' searching for
LILO + BIOS check) I  DID NOT think about this simple method.
Again (after several years using Debian) I have learned:
Read The fu....  manual
:)
Thanks to paolo:  compact indeed works fine.

herbert