Re: debin installation problem

Alexandr Kosarev wrote:
Hello.

I try to install debian to my notebook Amilo L
After boot(kernel load) from CD, cooler stop work and laptop turnoff power, because CPU get big temperature. As result I can not install debian - installation take little more time than CPU needed to get big temperature.

Before time I tried to install Ubuntu and have same problem.

How I can keep running my cooler?
Please advice.

It could be your laptop needs GOOD cleaning. If you didn't overclock CPU, then it should be running fine. Clean up your cooler from dust, or take it to nearest harware repair service to do it for you.