Re: Video problem with Debian etch-n-half

Hi,

I could solve the problem, i've installed the nVidia drivers and the
video is working fine. I also made the wireless card work (broadcom 43
somrthing) installing the b43-fwcutter from a contrib pool, i could'n
find it in the main pool.

That's ok, but now im having a strange problem, in single user mode
(without video) every thing goes fine, but in normal mode with
desktop, after 10, 15 minutes the laptop freezes, NOTHING van be done
exept powering it down and up again.

Has anyone have this problem? Any ideas? The kernel is booting with
default parameters.

Regards,
Diego A. Fons.