Re: NOT wake on lid switch?

Hi,

 IMHO tweaking the hardware for a solution which can be achieved
  by software would not be a good idea.

  The script /etc/acpi/lid.sh does 2 tasks
  a) to send the system to suspend when the lid is closed
  b) to get the system back to normal when the lid is opened.

  In case you want to disable the lid action then just comment the line

 action=/etc/acpi/lid.sh
in the /etc/acpi/events/lidbtn script

(comment by adding an # in the start of that line as like below)
 # action=/etc/acpi/lid.sh

that will disable the lid switch activity all-together.