Laptop waking up in bag

My Dell Inspiron laptop has a terrible habit of waking up from RAM
suspension inside my bag. I do not know if it is detecting a signal
from the lid switch or from the power button (these are the only two
ways that I know of to wake the laptop from RAM suspension). How can
I:
1) Find out what ACPI event (lid switch or power button) caused the
system to wake?
2) Find out how much time the laptop has been running since wake (not
uptime, which is the time from boot)?
3) Configure the laptop to poll the lid switch and return to RAM
suspension if the lid is shut (I'm not sure if this is possible).
Ideally this script would run 5 seconds after waking.

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il