Re: cannot connect to the internet after resume

Hello,

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 14:07 +0800, Forrest Y. Yu wrote:
> The network problem happened to me again today.

I see that your email seems to be originating from 10.78.135.20
What kind of connection (NAT ? IPv4 / IPv6 ?) does your ISP provides ?
(hint: Does your ISP provide address like 10.x.y.z ? you can usually get
this information on the router's status page).

> Here's your questions and my answers:
>
>             What happens when you try to access the network?
>             - When I try to open a web page, I just get no reply.
> Sometimes I get a reply after long time.

Can you open webpages from your ISP ?

Can you try to open the following image when you have the problem
http://www.google.com/intl/en/images/icons/about_gafyd.gif
(Don't try to open it before you have the problem, to make sure your
browser don't cache it)
=> It's a small image (612 bytes) which is small enough so it's doesn't
get fragmented (MTU problems).

Franklin