David

From: "roberto viana" <viana10@gmail.com>
i have a laptop with a wireless atheros and the madwifi driver is run
correctly, during the configuration process i have any problem because i
unknow very well the system.
I can try help you, if you describe more details about your problem.

what is the result of the command # ifconfig ?

the wireless is 'up'?

excuse-me for my bad english, i am brazilian
thanks