Re: Sound Not working on T61

I did the following. But no sound. Not even when the tab key is pressed on the console. kernel 2.6.22 was already installed on my laptop when I upgraded to lenny.

# Compile alsa-modules
# (i.e kernel 2.6.22 + alsa-module 1.0.15)
apt-get remove 'alsa-modules-*'
apt-get install module-assistant alsa-source
module-assistant prepare
module-assistant update
module-assistant a-i alsa-source

Regards,