Re: soporte HP PAVILION TX1000

On Fri January 4 2008, Douglas Flores wrote:
> Hola a todos...
>
> tengo una laptop HP PAVILION TX1000, no tengo sonido, wireless, y el resto
> de aplicaciones....
>
> Alguien me puede dar mano!!!
>
> Saludos.

Using Google translate :
-------------------------------
Hello everyone ...

I have a laptop HP PAVILION TX1000, I have no sound, wireless, and the rest
Applications ....

Someone may hand!

Greetings.

what is the exact spec of this laptop ?  and what Debian version are you
trying to install ?

I have a HP Pavilion DV 1000 on Debian Etch with all components working. The
wifi card required module-assistant to build the drivers but that too works
fine after that.

Mihira.

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break