Re: Dual boot Vista Debian Unstable hardware clock read incorrectly

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 09:58 +0100, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> Florian Kulzer skrev:
> This is interesting. hwclock doesn't work without this --directisa
> option. In what file do I put this HWCLOCKPARS="--directisa" setting?

It's in /etc/init.d/hwclock.sh and /etc/init.d/hwclockfirst.sh, which is
quite a pain if you regularly update your system, as these files are
overwritten. It would be nice if it would be split into a config file
in /etc/default or something like that...

Koen