Re: Dual boot Vista Debian Unstable hardware clock read incorrectly

Florian Kulzer skrev:
I had a similar problem once dual booting with WinXP.

It turned out that there was an error when reading or setting the
hardware clock (during boot and shutdown, respectively).

Check if root can do this:

hwclock --localtime --systohc

hwclock --localtime --show

(In my case I could fix it by using HWCLOCKPARS="--directisa".)
This is interesting. hwclock doesn't work without this --directisa option. In what file do I put this HWCLOCKPARS="--directisa" setting?

Anders