Re: iwlwifi howto for Intel 4965 and 3945 cards

> > I thought it was just merged afetr 2.6.23 has been finished and is now
> > due to 2.6.24?!
> > Or is this an additional feature of the Debian Kernel?
>
> I couldn't check the Debian changelog to see if it's some Debian specific
> patch, but as I mentioned the iwl4965 module is present in the stock
> (albeit experimental) 2.6.23 Debian kernel.

It is a additional feature of the Debian kernel.

See the linux-2.6 source in directory
and the patch :
debian/patches/features/all/v7-iwlwifi-add-iwlwifi-wireless-drivers.patch
Browsable at :
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/kernel/dists/trunk/linux-2.6/debian/patches/features/all/?rev=0&sc=0