Re: HP M820 CD-writer.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 09:30:30AM -0400, cga2000 wrote:
> Does anyone know if I can get this appliance to work with etch + linux
> 2.6.20?

I don't see why not.  Do you have the drive?  Just try it.  If you don't
have the drive, I can dig mine up and try it.

I had this going many years ago.  I used an Adaptec SCSI card; I
remember the included card being an oddball at the time.  I no longer
have the oddball card, and I'm not sure I ever wrote from Linux.
--
Rob