debian on Sony laptop

Hi there,
I would like to install Debian on my Sony PCG-7QBP laptop. To this end I plan to get a new hard drive and upgrade memory to 2gig. Does anybody habe some experience with this or is even prepared - for a service fee - to install everything for me and mail me the hard drive. I am pretty snowed under right now and would like to save some time getting a working linux laptop asap.
Thanks,
Chas