CellWriter: handwriting recognition for tablet PCs

Hello!

I just wanted to spread the word on a program I have just released that
may be of interest to those of you running Debian on Tablet PCs:

CellWriter is a grid-entry natural handwriting input panel. As you write
characters into the cells, your writing is instantly recognized at the
character level. When you press Enter on the panel, the input you
entered is sent to the currently focused application as if typed on the
keyboard.

  * Writer-dependent, learns your handwriting for reliable recognition
  * Correcting preprocessor algorithms account for digitizer noise,
    differing stroke order, direction, and number of strokes
  * Unicode support enables you to write in your native language

For more information, screenshots, and the Debian package please visit:
http://risujin.org/cellwriter

The cellwriter package still needs a sponsor, so if there is anyone out
there willing to help me get it into Debian please let me know. :)

--
Michael Levin <risujin@risujin.org>