Welcome to Ringo!

Hi Laptop,

Thank you for registering with Ringo!

Please click to confirm your email address for your friends:
http://www.ringo.com/email/verify/confirm.html?memberId=165621157&v=166783962&al=wSombHLz.HOwHb.K&origin=appmail

Add photos and videos, see what your friends have uploaded, or create personalized photo gifts... all at http://www.ringo.com:
Login email: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Password: kgrec

Ringo is photo and video sharing made easy. Add friends, photos or videos, and we do the rest. We'll deliver your friends' newest photos and videos, plus comments, right to your inbox. Add all of your friends in just a few clicks. And Ringo is totally free!

Check out a few places on Ringo to get you started:

Save 20%! Create your own personalized calendar with images from you and your friends and save 20% on your creation! Use coupon code "RingoWelcome" during photo printing checkout to receive your one-time discount.

Thanks for using Ringo. Stay in touch!

Ringo, 222 Sutter St, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
* This email was sent by request to debian-laptop@lists.debian.org.
* If you would like to update your email preferences, click here.