solving this bug
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: solving this bug
- From: CoBeT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:58:15 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Also you can simply install the testing kernel without any problem, and that problem is solved.
You can simply modify the sources.list to include testing, then apt-get install the kernel and remove the testing stuff from the sources.list
I write this for people that found this post as solution and maybe they don't feel like compiling the kernel.