Re: IBM T21 Ethernet controller not working under Debian Etch

Hi All :)

* ozmate <debianhelp.20.ericm@neverbox.com> [2007-08-10 11:31]:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed Etch on an IBM T21 laptop. Everything works just fine,
> how great it is to work with such a complete operating system.

I've got the same notebook of IBM. My Ethernet information is:
Ethernet controller: 3Com Corporation 3c556B CardBus [Tornado] (rev 20)

I wantedt to install Debian-Sarge. So it ist more then a year ago :) And
it didn't work. Then I had to install Kanotoix/Knoppix (unstable). There
is was possible to get ethernet to work.
So Etch is at this moment stable, maybe it could help, to install the
testing distribution of Debian, lenny. It works fine here with me :)

Maybe this helps you, i hope. Have a nice day :D

Regards

Mike Jankowski

--
Mike Jankowski