iwlwifi

Hey everyone,

I'm running Debian Sid, AMD64 on a new Lenovo T61.  I've tried to
install the iwlwifi driver, and I got it to compile and install, and
have the microcode in /lib/firmware, and have a 2.6.22 kernel which has
mac80211.  However, when I do an "iwconfig", wlan0 doesn't have an ESSID
or an AP.  When I tell it which ESSID to use, it still won't find an AP,
even when I do "iwconfi wlan0 ap any".
Any advice on what to do?  I got it working on Fedora with stuff in
their repositories, but I dislike Fedora, and especially Yum, so I'd
love to get this working on Debian.

Thanks!