Re: USB sound

On Monday 16 July 2007 16:28:17 Alan Ianson wrote:
> I was given a set of USB speakers recently and so I plugged them in to see
> if they would work. In gnome I can adjust the sound preferences so music is
> played through the usb speakers, it makes a nice difference in sound
> quality. I was hoping to do the same in kde with amarok but I can't find a
> way to set that up.
>
> Anyone know if that can be done?

	Alan,

	Take a look at:

	http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1841721#post1841721

	I don't have USB speakers, so I can't guarantee success, but there are
several solutions that look promising.

	- Urtzi -

--
Urtzi Jauregi
Fakulteta za Matematiko in Fiziko, Univerza v Ljubljani

Tel: ++386 01 540 13 53
e-mail: urtzi@fmf.uni-lj.si