iceweasel flashplayer on amd 64

Hello everybody,

I want to mount the flash player on my web browser (iceweasel for the moment) which runs on an amd64 arch. Of course, I noticed that the package is not available and that no binary is  exists on the macromedia site for 64 bit architectures.
After a few minutes on the net, I noticed that I was not the first to have this problem :) but I didn't find any  tutorial either. The only page I got is from the french ubuntu documentation http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/nspluginwrapper which I tried , but while executing the wrapping line, I get:

# nspluginwrapper -i /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins32/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer.bin: /usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer.bin: cannot execute binary file
nspluginwrapper: no appropriate viewer found for /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins32/libflashplayer.so

I don't really understand this message; all requiered packages have been installed successfully.

Does anybody know how to get the non-free version of flashplayer working on iceweasel (or any other browser)? Or how to fix the error message I get with the ubuntu wrapping method?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Alexandre