Re: microphone deosn't work

Gerard Robin wrote:
Hello,
My laptop: acer aspire wlmi 5102
My dist: Debian testing
My microphone: logitec PC Headset 120

lspci | grep Audio
00:14.2 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc SB450 HDA Audio (rev 01)

To use SIP I installed :
kphone
ekiga
twinkle

ekiga deosn't work with linux and  windows.

With kphone and twinkle I can join a correspondent and hear him, but I
can't speak to him, my microphone deosn't work.
Finally I kep twinkle.
Can someone advise me about this problem of microphone ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

you should have seen this before, but if not, here you can see a how-to for your laptop, my soundcard is the same on my gateway, and those steps worked greatfully.

http://www.burghardt.pl/wiki/articles/installing_and_using_debian_on_acer_aspire_5102wlmi

regards.