T22 video problem - possible soluton for John

John:

Not sure if this will help, but I have the exact type of laptop you mentioned (t22, S3 video).

I had one video problem, that was solved. YOu can find the HOW-TO at this address.

http://www.maysville-linux-users-group.org/ftopict-193.html#425

Hope this helps.

--

I ran Synaptic upgrade from Sarge to Etch without bothering to read the upgrade
docs first:-(

Any help would be much appreciated.

John
Sys. Admn.
On-Site Services.

Kevin C. Redden
kredden@maysvilleky.net
www.kevincredden.name

**
If an attachment is present, all attachments are automatically scanned by AVAST AV. Updated daily. Also all attachments are listed below. If an attachment isn't listed below, or shows any deviation, please save it, and contact us. Do NOT open the attachment, if there is any doubt. Note that MS Outlook Express may not show the true extension names.

file #1:
Size:
True extension: