Re: Fwd: Broadcom 4318

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:33:37 +0200
"David Gasa Castell" <dgasacas7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Tried again unfructuously to activate the wireless by ndiswrapper...
> Tired googling... lots of people have the same trouble since 2.6.16 ...
> I don't know if it's better to expect the native module bcm43xx (now not
> running properly...)

I may have missed an earlier post, but what exactly is your problem?
I'm running ndiswrapper with a Broadcom 4318 with no trouble at all
(kernel 2.6.18). I also run bcm43xx which works fairly well for me,
except that I can't get it to associate with WEP. YMMV.
> Meanwhile, anybody knows the way of reaching the deb package of kernel
> 2.6.15 ...?

Have you checked snapshot.debian.net ?

Celejar