B, Online Bipolar Support Group (Fr^ee Offer) Limited to 87 People

Hi B,

You can sign up for the Inner Circle at

http://www.hypertracker.com/go/leverageteam/BPCoregArcamaxInnerCircle/

The Bipolar Inner Circle is the ultimate virtual support group.
Whether you have bipolar disorder yourself or are supporting an
adult or child with it, the Bipolar Inner Circle is for you.

Through message boards, online forums, chat rooms, monthly offline
newsletters, local resource locators, tons of special reports, a
searchable database of hundreds of articles, and much, much more,
you'll learn the ins-and-outs of dealing with bipolar disorder--
all in the comfort of your own home.

http://www.hypertracker.com/go/leverageteam/BPCoregArcamaxInnerCircle/

Stop by as soon as you can - remember, only the first 87 people
to sign up will get in!

http://www.hypertracker.com/go/leverageteam/BPCoregArcamaxInnerCircle/

Thanks.

Dave

P.S. You can't afford to wait. The number of people I'm
accepting into the Inner Circle is less than 1% of the
77,000 subscribers I currently have on my list.

This message was sent by: David Oliver, The Leverage Team, LLC., 90-100 Route 206, Suite 300, Stanhope, NJ 07874

Manage your subscription:
http://app.intellicontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=1037842829&l=144736&s=EEQE&m=30451077&c=98430