B, Bipolar Supporters Mini Course Part 1 of 14

Hi B,

Welcome to Part 1 of my Bipolar Supporters Mini course.
Before I get started today, I just wanted to let you know that
I'm not a professional writer, so if you come across some
misspelled words or typos, please forgive me.  I'm just trying
to tell you what I've learned the HARD way by supporting my
mother who has suffered from bipolar disorder her entire
life.

Today, we are going to talk about exactly what bipolar disorder is.

So what is bipolar disorder?

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a
brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in a person's
mood, energy, and ability to function. Bipolar disorder
causes intense, long-lasting mood swings in two extreme
directions: mania and depression.  We'll talk more about
the specific symptoms of each extreme a little later in the
course.

Although, no one is entirely sure what causes bipolar,
evidence suggests that it has to do with the chemicals
in the brain.  Changes in the levels of these chemicals
can cause parts of the brain to become either
overstimulated or under stimulated, thus resulting in
the two behavior extremes.

When your loved one is exhibiting symptoms of either
mania or depression, they are considered to be in an
episode and are not stable.  During this time, you
will need to focus on getting them help from a medical
professional.

The most important thing to keep in mind about bipolar
disorder is that it is NOT something your loved one can
control or fix on their own.  It is caused by an imbalance
in the chemicals in the brain and is passed on in families,
so there's nothing your loved one could do to prevent it
or to make it happen.  So, please, don't blame them
because they have this disorder.

Now in the next email, I'm going to provide you with
a little background information on why I'm sharing
this information with you and why I think it's so
important.

However, if you need more information on how to
cope with bipolar disorder now, then go to
http://www.hypertracker.com/go/leverageteam/automessage1/

Best wishes until then.

Your friend,

David Oliver

***************HELP SOMEONE UNDERSTAND BIPOLAR***************
B, if you have colleagues, clients or friends
you feel will benefit from receiving my F.REE course, please
have them go to http://www.bipolarcentral.com/freeminicourse
to register for their copy.

The information contained here is not meant to provide medical
advice. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a
qualified and licensed health-care practitioner. There is no
warranty that the information is free from all errors and
omissions or that it meets any particular standard. Also
please note that we do not provide any legal advice

This message was sent by: David Oliver, The Leverage Team, LLC., 90-100 Route 206, Suite 300, Stanhope, NJ 07874

Manage your subscription:
http://app.intellicontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=1037842829&l=144736&s=EEQE&m=30445297&c=98430