Re: problems with fan after resume

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 12:52:36PM +0100, Dot Deb wrote:
> >do you have the acpi-support pkg installed?
> 	Yes, I do.
> 	But I'm not sure it is used because I also installed
> 		kpowersave/powersaved/uswsusp
> 	and I think that this overrides the use of acpi-support. Am I
> 	correct?

dunno, maybe not: acpi-support is a set of scripts triggered by acpi events.
other pwmgnt pkg may intercept the event though.
I'd rather remove all pwmgnt pkgs but acpi-support and use acpitool to check
what's going on. Once you got the bare minimum working, try to add some
more fancy pkg and if/what breaks.
Also, I'd rather (try and) use suspend2 instead of stock suspend - though
you'd need to patch and custom-compile the K.

--
paolo