- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: WEP
- From: Florian Reitmeir <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:51:45 +0100
- Message-id: <20070303105145.GF20900@squat.noreply.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20070303015210.GB4221@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sam, 03 Mär 2007, Micha wrote:
> pinniped <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > in fact you can implement much more secure communications with
> > absolutely no "wireless encryption" but that takes a little effort.
> Would you please give me an idea what you are talking about? Pure firewalling ? You probably know that anything like MAC addresses can be faked.
> I once had the plan to install some tools and try to hack our own routers, but i never got the time. I fear this will not change ;/
just use a VPN like open VPN, it provides strong auth&encryption
- Re: WEP
- From: Freddy Freeloader <email@example.com>