Re: Broadcom wireless, "Access Point: Invalid"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Broadcom wireless, "Access Point: Invalid"
- From: Paolo <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:22:43 +0100
- Message-id: <20070303092242.GA10015@pp>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20070302225638.GA6278@localhost> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 03:31:28PM -0800, Freddy Freeloader wrote:
> see as a conflict in configuration. The router reports that it has an
> encryption key, but that the security mode is open. I find that pretty
> > Encryption key:5848-6332-43 Security mode:open
that's the authentication. 'open' is better - see eg.: