Mia Bella Candle Drawing - March's Scent

Hi!

Goodness, where did February go??  Wasn't I just wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day a bit ago?  LOL! Time flies when you're having fun, as they say.  :-)

Click Here for candle Drawing:  http://www.barbaraw.scent-team.com (drawing jar top right corner after you click the country icon).

GOOD LUCK and I hope you win :-)

March's Candle of the Month is Spice Shoppe.
A rich, spicy melange dominated by heart warming notes of ginger and cinnamon plus zesty orange and tangerine enliven the accord adding freshness. Smooth vanilla gives the fragrance a reassuring, homely familiarity!

Barbara Weston
Gold Distributor
Scent-Sations - Mia Bella Soy/Veg Candles
660-359-3777
barbaraweston_2005@hotmail.com
http://www.barbaraw.scent-team.com
Smells Delicious and no black mess!  Enter our drawing to win a 16oz. Candle and Bella Bar.  Winner every Monday.

If you would like to be removed from my list, just press REPLY and put REMOVE in the subject line and I will delete your contact information immediately.  Thanks!